Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today is day 14

Somehow I have regressed to the first few days...I'm crabby and starving!  I don't want to do this anymore, I want food!  I tried taking a nap today, hoping that would make me feel better, more rested, more calm...but I am just hungry and annoyed.  I know I will be more annoyed if I quit, but man this is so hard!  As of this morning, I'm down 17 pounds, which is super exciting and I know if I start eating food in my current frame of mind, I'll gain it all back, but the thought of drinking another nasty veggie juice like the one I had for lunch today, pretty much makes me want to throw up.  I keep trying to remind myself how proud I'll be if I keep going and make it to 60 days, but time sure is dragging...
Anyway, I'll post my official 2 week weight loss tomorrow, if you read this post, thanks and sorry for being a downer, but I did say I'd be honest, right?   Please send good thoughts that I'll make it through tonight without caving!

No comments:

Post a Comment