Well I'm 1/6th of the way there. For some reason, it's been tougher the last two days and I've been on the verge of tears quite a few times...it didn't help that I decided to take my oldest son on an overnight trip to Seattle, thinking I could find a fresh juice bar, and I couldn't. (it wasn't until we were on our way home that I remembered a little store that is in like every mall in the world, called JAMBA JUICE....duh). I went from about 3pm Friday to 11am Saturday with nothing but water because I couldn't find a stinkin juice bar...let's compound that with the fact that said oldest son had a fever the whole time. My other problem lately is that whenever it's time to make more juice, I almost feel like I'm going to throw up, I'm getting a little sick of the flavors and I really need to find some new juice recipes so that I can go another 50 days! I'm pretty sure it's either the cucumber or the celery that's making me want to yak, so I'll experiment today to find something that tastes better. My juicer came with a "cookbook" so I'll browse that for something simple today. I'm finding tons of great sounding and great looking healthy recipes that I can't wait to try...I really hope the next 7 weeks go fast!
I'm giving myself the rest of today (Sunday) to be lazy, but the workouts start tomorrow...probably just the treadmill to start, but I have some really good workout dvds (that I've had since 2005) that I can't wait to start doing again! I'm thinking I'll have to invest in a new pair of shoes for sure!
Anyhow I weighed in this morning and I'm down a total of 14 pounds after 10 days! Here's to the next 10!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know its been hard for you the last two days. You know we have a jamba juice here in Monroe just saying. It's by fredmyere.
ReplyDelete14lbs - WOW!!! way to go - and that must have taken some extraordinary will power!
ReplyDeleteCan you do something with red bell pepper and tomatoes and carrots and salt or something? like a v-8? maybe that would be yummy for a day or two. can you use apple cider vinegar? that might make a nice tart change in your scene too. of course none of these suggestions are from experience :)
ReplyDeleteJasper - I am NOT a fan of V8, but my friend does have a recipe for one that tastes like pico de gallo that I'm definitely going to try!
Delete